2023 Fall .22 Pistol League - FRIDAYS - ALTERNATE
AIM-COMM's 2023 Fall .22 (Rimfire) Precision "Bullseye" Pistol League
FRIDAYS (starting at 7 p.m.) - ALTERNATE SHOOTER
September 15 through November 10, 2023
Practice, Matches, and Tournament with league meeting starts at 7 p.m., on FRIDAY evenings. Organizational Meeting (optional but recommended) is Friday, September 15, 2023, at 7 p.m. Awards event scheduled for Friday, November 10, 2023, at 7 p.m. (combined Wednesday and Friday League participants).
The "Bullseye" Pistol League Shooting program is great for shooters of all skill levels, ages 10 and older. The course of fire is NRA Conventional Indoor Precision "Bullseye" Pistol, that includes firing slow, timed, and rapid-fire, all off-hand at a target placed 50-feet from the shooter. You may register as a Full REGULAR Shooter ($175) OR an ALTERNATE Shooter ($75). Alternates shoot when needed and/or when space is available while Full Regular Shooters are able to shoot each practice, all matches and tournaments within the league session.
AIM-COMM and the Alaska Department of Fish and Game (ADF&G) Hunter Education Indoor Shooting Range (HEDR), in Fairbanks, Alaska, work cooperatively to host and conduct the AIM-COMM Precision "Bullseye" Pistol Shooting Leagues.
READ BEFORE REGISTERING:
- Use this online registration only if you have a Range (HEDR) ID number already! (Range [HEDR] ID number issued after completion of Range Orientation and Safety Briefing conducted during Walk-in Public Shooting Hours at the Fairbanks ADF&G Hunter Education Indoor Shooting Range.)
- This registration system is set up for Individual registrations only so if you have a league team (four regular shooters and one alternate shooter) organized, each member must register and pay (individually).
- Only use this online registration if you are ready and able to pay online (with a credit card or PayPal account funds). If you are not able to register/pay online and still wish to participate in the AIM-COMM shooting leagues, please email
- Manual registrations will only be accepted as an exception, for valid reasons, i.e., registrant does not have access to a computer, etc.
INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTERING ONLINE:
- Carefully complete the below online registration form to register for this league session. Some fields are required.
- You must enter a valid email address in order to receive the confirmation email that is generated when you register.
- IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL, PLEASE LET US KNOW! Email
- We use PayPal for online registration payments. You do not need to establish a PayPal account to pay via this method; you can choose the option to pay with a credit/debit card without creating/using a PayPal account. We do not store credit card information on this site.
- Fees are non refundable (unless we cancel or postpone the league).
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
If you have questions about the AIM-COMM Leagues, contact
If you need help or have problems with the online registration, contact
|Event Date||09-15-2023 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||11-10-2023 10:00 pm|
|Location||Alaska Dept of Fish & Game Hunter Education Indoor Shooting Range|